If you own a business of making and selling juices, wines, soups, ready-to-eat semi-solids such as noodles, and beverages; you truly need a bottle or a can as its primary packaging. To make an appeal to the target customers, you will surely make all possible attempts to have highly vibrant cans or bottles.
Most product managers will do so by using the right mix of colors, text, and other design aspects. So, is that all you can do to attract your customers? Let’s check out!
The Need to Make Bottles and Cans More Engaging
Just imagine a group of five people enjoying a can of red wine along with an evening meal. Three of these people truly loved the flavor and rich color of the wine. Thus, they wish to purchase three more cans and want to share positive feedback on social media.
Traditionally, they will have to look for the official page on different social media channels or would have to go to them via the official site. However, do you know that this extra effort can be totally eliminated by improving the bottle or can packaging?
So, how is that possible? Well, this is possible by including a QR code on it, which is linked to your Facebook page where they can instantly share their feedback as comments. They only need to take their smartphone out, scan the code using the can scanner, and give their positive feedback.
One more QR code can also allow them to order the red wine right from an online store or from your official site. Isn’t that interesting? If you notice, the unique aspect of having a QR code is that it makes instant interaction possible for your customers.
In simple words, each can of wine having a QR code triggers exponential further order prospects for the wine producer. Red wine lovers will truly buy, as they have loved the taste and happily leave a comment. This gives other interested individuals an assurance to buy truly good red wine.
Such instant feedback sharing taps real-time experience, which is something valuable in case of products like wine. The blend of mobile marketing and QR code genuinely facilitate such impulse buying.
In short, QR codes are beneficial to both sides, the brand making and selling the product as well as the product lover who seeks the opportunity to get more of what is flavorful or instant information of that product. They just need to scan the QR codes via can scanner. QR codes today can be customized as per your preferences, such as adding a business logo to it.
Ideas for Using QR Codes on Bottles on Cans
QR codes are effective in revealing information to your customers that is less likely to fit on a normal packaging label, tracking customer experience, and adding buyers to the monthly subscription list. They are ideal for making customers more engaged with the product/brand and express their interests.
Here are some ideas of using QR codes effectively on bottles or cans:
- Take users to a Website page where they can find more details of the product such as nutrient details, warnings, and don’ts.
- Take them to a YouTube video about how to use the product.
- Take users to a Webpage where they will come to know what existing customers say about your product (reviews).
- Take them to a PDF acting as a free eBook of making different recipes. This is truly adorable by your customers!
- Take them to a coupon code or discount code that offers them great savings for their next purchase.
- Take them to a webpage where you have announced an upcoming exciting version of this product.
- Take them to a website where they can rate the product or download a catalog of similar products on offer by you.
- Take them to a website where they can stay updated at any time about the product’s workshops, shows, trade shows or seminars.
- Take them to a link where they can quickly refer to your contact cards. One more benefit of this idea is that the contact numbers automatically get stored on their smartphones.
For you or your business, QR codes can easily help you track their scans. For instance, you can place different versions of the code on the beverage bottles or cans manufactured by you. Through this, you can find which codes are effective in getting more scans. This also tells you what your customers like.
You can also track the success of your codes using Google Analytics and get a wealth of information for improving the campaign.
So, do you now feel like using QR codes on bottles and cans? Why not get started now?